Nail Lacq Fluo Pastel Cherry gel polish
Covering Nail Lacq Fluo Pastel Cherry gel polish, brilliant and super pigmented. It has a dense, full-bodied consistency contained within a bottle that holds back the product from rising and an anti-streak technical brush. Indicated both for lacquering the entire surface of the natural or reconstructed nail and for creating decorations. Simple application, compact, uniform result thanks to its texture that does not create thickness and does not splinter.
After polymerization, the color releases little dispersion, i.e. it is not very sticky. This feature facilitates the application of the various types of Nail Art powders on the market which, in order to adhere, require a slight dispersion. It cures in a 48W Led uv lamp for 60″. Duration up to 4 weeks. Professional use.
Why choose Nail Lacq Fluo Pastel Cherry gel polish?
– long lasting
– super opaque
– dense, full-bodied texture
– super bright
– quick and easy to use
– Prepare the nail by opacifying it in every point with a 100/180 grit file on artificial nails or 240/240 on natural nails
– Remove excess filing with a cleaning brush
– Apply the Nail Prep Spray to dehydrate and adjust the pH of the natural nail and wait for it to air dry in seconds
– Spread the Primer on the natural nail and wait for it to air dry in about 30″
– Spread the semi-permanent base or the gel or acrigel and polymerize in a 48W 90″ LED UV lamp
– Apply the desired semi-permanent nail polish color and cure within the indicated times
– Seal the job with the Top taking care not to touch the cuticles, seal the whole nail and the tips well. Polymerize within the indicated times
Here’s how to store products optimally:
– store the products in cool, dry places away from UV rays
– in the presence of direct or indirect sunlight, never open the products as they polymerize
– do not put the products in front of the uv led lamp when using them, so make sure to put them in the right distance from the uv led light to avoid curing
– in the spring/summer season, due to the high temperatures, the products are less dense and more fluid. In this case it is advisable to keep the products in a cool and dry place for 24/48 hours before using them
– in the autumn/winter season, due to the low temperatures, the products will be denser. Before using them, make sure that their consistency returns to normal by keeping them for at least 12 hours at a temperature of 19/20°C
Duration: up to 4 weeks,Texture: dense,Colour: coral pink,Size: 10ml,48W Led UV polymerization: 60″,Production: made in Italy,Viscosity: medium,36W UV polymerization: 120″,Function: colored semi-permanent nail polish – spread the product on a semi-permanent base, nail reconstruction in gel, acrigel, acrylic